In the recent years, Python has become one of the most popular programming languages. It is very popular as it is used in everything from machine learning to building websites and software testing. It can be used by both developers and non-developers alike. Python has created everything from Netflix’s recommendation algorithm to the controlling software of self-driving cars. When we talk about Python, it is a general-purpose language. Which means it is designated to be used in wide range of applications including data science, software development, web development and automation and generally getting stuff done. STC technologies are giving best Python training in Kochi.
Now, let us see what Python is and can learn few things about it.
What is Python?
Python is a computer programming language. It is often used to build websites and software, automate tasks and conduct data analysis. It is actually a general purpose language; which means it can be used to create a variety of different programs. Actually, it isn’t specialized for any specific kind of problems. It has become one of the most used programming languages today because of its versatility and beginner friendliness.
What is Python used for?
Python is used for developing websites and software, task automation, data analysis and data visualization. As Python is relatively easy to learn, it is adopted by many non-programmers such as accountants and scientists. They use it for a variety of everyday tasks, like organizing finances, etc. STC technologies are the best Python training institute in Kochi to offer best classes. Here we can have a closer look at some of the common uses of Python.
- Data Analysis and Machine Learning –Now, Python has become a staple in data science. It is allowing data analysts and other professionals to use the language to conduct complex statistical calculations. With that they are creating data visualizations, build machine learning algorithms, used in manipulating and analyzing data and also in completing other data-related tasks. With Python different data visualizations like line and bar graphs, pie charts, histograms and 3D plots can be made.
- Web Development – Python is often used in developing the back end of a website or application i.e., the parts that a user doesn’t see. Python’s role in web development can includes URL routing, sending data to and from servers, ensuring security, processing data and communicating with databases.
- Automation or Scripting –If you are performing a task again and again, you could work it efficiently by automating it with Python. The writing code used to build these automated processes is called scripting. Python can be used by relatively beginners to perform simple tasks on the computer.
- Software Testing and Prototyping – In case of software development, Python can aid in different tasks. It could be like build control, bug tracking and testing. With the help of Python, the software developers can automate testing for new features. STC technologies are the best in giving software testing training in Kochi.
- Everyday Tasks –Learning Python can open new possibilities. This is especially for those who work in less data-heavy professions which include journalists, small business owners or any social media marketers.