The software testing technique is used to check the software products. They are used to check whether the actual software product matches the expected requirements and to ensure that it does not have any defects. This involves the execution of software using manual or automated tools. Then one or more properties of interest are evaluated. The purpose meant with software testing is to identify any sorts of errors, gaps, or missing requirements. The STC technologies are giving the software testing course Kochi with the best training and software testing services.
Benefits of Software Testing
Many companies are doing software testing to provide the best customer satisfaction and to ease their business. Here we can see the benefits of using software testing:
- Cost Effectiveness – This is the thing most of us need. Cost-effectiveness is one of the important advantages of software testing. Testing an IT project on time helps you in saving money in the long term. For example, if bugs caught in the early stage of software testing, it costs comparatively less to fix.
- Offering Security – We always look for trusted products. Security is the most vulnerable and sensitive benefit of software testing. This will help to remove any kinds of risks and problems earlier.
- Product Quality – It is an essential requirement of any product. Similarly, in the case of software products also it is important. Testing can ensure that you are delivering a quality product to your customers.
- Customer Satisfaction – As Customer satisfaction is the biggest asset for a business, we always strive for it. The UI/UX testing ensures the best user experience. STC is one of the leading software testing companies in Kochi to offer best software testing services.
Different Software Testing Courses
There are a number of software testing courses you can get trained in from STC. Before that, typically the software testing is classified into three categories:
- Functional testing
- Non-functional testing
- Maintenance (Regression and Maintenance)
Based on these three types and their performance and the type of businesses, there are different types of software testing techniques. To deliver good services for different kinds of software testing needs STC technologies, the leading software testing courses in Kochi are giving the best training. A few of the courses here include:
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Selenium Testing Framework
- Selenium WebDriver
- MERN stack
- Mobile Testing
- API Testing
At STC technologies we give quality training to our team with skilled mentors. We always follow the latest technologies and we keep ourselves and our students well-updated with the latest technologies in software training. Providing quality education with quality mentors and live projects had always attracted many people to STC. Thus became popular for giving software testing courses. With a number of advanced software testing courses, the STC is offering the best software testingcourse Kochi by giving 100% placements. Moreover, our team will be helping you until you get the satisfactory job you need.