Data science is an extremely important field of current times. This is mainly because of the immense value of data. The importance of Python in Data Science is that, it is one of the best programming languages that can extract value from this data. This is because Python has the capacity for statistical analysis, data modeling and easy and readability. STC technologies are the best Python training institute in Kochi to give best classes in Python with expert faculties.
You might have thought that, why Python is popular and what makes it used by most people? Few of the reasons we had already seen above. Other than these, there are also other reasons for this huge success of Python. When you take Data Science, Python is extensively popular because of its extensive library support for data science and analytics. There are a lot of Python libraries that contains host of functions, tools and methods to manage and analyze data. Each of the libraries of Python has a particular focus with some libraries managing image and textual data, data mining, data visualization, neutral networks and so on.
STC technologies are the leading institute to provide Python training in Ernakulam. Here we can see 10 Python libraries for Data Science.
Python Libraries for Data Processing and Modeling
- Pandas – Pandas is a popular and free Python software library used for data analysis and data handling. Pandas are created as a community library project and were released around 2008. They are of high performance and have easy-to-use data structures and operations.
- NumPy – NumPy is a free Python software library for numerical computing on data that can be in the form of large arrays and multi-dimensional matrices.
- SciPy – SciPy is a free software library that is used for scientific computing and technical computing on the data. It was created as a community library project. It is built on the NumPy array object and thus it is a part of NumPy stack which also includes other scientific libraries.
- Scikit-learn – Scikit learn is a free software library for Machine Learning coding especially in the Python programming language. This is built on top of other Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, etc.
- TensorFlow – It is a free end-to-end open-source platform. It has a wide variety of tools, libraries and resources for artificial intelligence. You can easily build and train Machine Learning models with this.
- Keras – Keras is a free and open-source neural-network library written in Python. It is created to be user friendly, extensible and modular while being supportive of experimentation in deep neutral networks.
Python Libraries for Data Visualization
- Matplotlib – Matplotlib is a data visualization library and 2-D plotting library of Python. It is the most popular and widely-used plotting library in the Python community.
- Seaborn – Seaborn is a Python data visualization library that is based on Matplotlib. It is closely integrated with the numpy and pandas data structures.
- Plotly – Plotly is a free open-source graphing library that can be used to form data visualizations.
- GGplot – Ggplot is a Python data visualization library that is based on the implementation of ggplot2, it is created for the programming language R.